Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Earthquake!!! Hurry, Find Me a Can of Steven Seagal's Energy Drink!!!!!!
In times of life and death.....that's too dramatic. In times of life and life with a slight vibration, the important things are really put into perspective. What have I done with my life? What will I leave behind? How come I haven't done what I said I was going to do, and tracked down a can of Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Energy Drink so that I can use it to cook with?
I'll just let that soak in.
All that was a segue into a call to action for you, my loyal reader (singular). If you know anything about me, you should know that I am Steven Seagal's biggest fan. When I heard that he had his own energy drink a few years ago, I was intrigued, but I never got my hands on any. Now it has been out of production for a while, and when they turn up on the internets, they go for crazy prices. So here is your challenge:
Find me at least one can of Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Energy Drink, preferably in Asian Experience flavor.
Your Prize Package:
1. A copy of Steven Seagal's Bluegrass CD, Songs From a Crystal Cave (that is not a joke)
2. the Jacked Up Grill's summer cookbook
3. A collectible scoop of Virginia soil that was shaken by the earthquake
4. A Steven Seagal DVD from the Jacked Up Grill's personal collection
5. The recipe that I make using the energy drink will be named after you (awesome!)
6. Special Edition Jacked Up Grill Emergency Preparedness Earthquake 2011 Recipe Cards featuring the following design:
Now that is a prize pack worth fighting for!
So get to work loyal reader! Find me a can of Asian Experience and glory shall be yours!!!!!
If you find a lead on a can, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.